Pressure maintenance in the cold-water system with storage and degassing using Servitec.
Solution No 16
This chart is merely for illustrating the different connections. It has to be adapted to local conditions and fleshed out.
Heat insulation in cooling applications
- A suitable non diffusing insulation must be done on-site.
- The Exvoid T comes with a float gauge construction with a parallel guide, which ensures the functioning of the precision valve even in the case of the severe contamination.
- Used as dirt and sludge separators no clogging occurs as with conventional filter systems; thus consistently low resistances and pressure losses during operation with constant separation quality.
- Dirt and sludge removal efficiency up to 5 μm
- No specified flow direction
- Optional: high-performance magnetic insert for ideal separation of ferromagnetic particles, such as magnetite.
- All Exdirt separators are maintenance-friendly and can be cleaned without interrupting operation. No provision of filter elements required.