Overview of services
Our services range from commissioning, maintenance, remote maintenance and training through to spare-part and repair services. These services are available for warranty periods and beyond. We also offer maintenance contracts to give you security on costs. When required, we are also able to undertake testing and documentation requirements to ensure compliance with Germany’s Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV).
- Professional installation guaranteed
- Acceptance and documentation of all testing obligations
- System programming and settings
- Intensive operator training (on request)
- Scheduling and compliance with statutory inspection intervals for the relevant system type
- Regular consultations including practical recommendations when optimisation is needed
- Access to original Reflex spare parts
- Up to 10 years following manufacture date
- Special training courses on service topics
- Applying the latest testing guidelines and statutory requirements
- During warranty periods and beyond
- Easy access to all spare parts
- Direct line to specialists in complex cases
Pressure vessel inspections – are you familiar with operator requirements?
According to Germany’s Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV), operators are required to regularly inspect their pressurised vessels – this applies also to all Reflex expansion vessels. If the inspection is not performed, the entire pressure maintenance system may be put out of operation. Our specialists plan and inspect your pressure vessels in accordance with the latest statutory requirements so you won’t be at risk.