Gentle pressure maintenance using Reflexomat and cold buffer tank.
Solution No 17
This chart is merely for illustrating the different connections. It has to be adapted to local conditions and fleshed out.
Heat insulation in cooling applications
- Suitable diffusion-tight heat insulation must be ensured on-site.
Connection of pressure maintenance
- To prevent condensation on the expansion lines, pressure maintenance must be incorporated in the warm medium. Due to the load case at higher temperatures, falling below dew point is usually prevented.
- The Exvoid T comes with a float gauge construction with a parallel guide, which ensures the action of the precision valve even in the case of the highest contamination.
- Maintenance and change of the upper part of the ventilation Exvoid T in the case of separators in steel design without operation interruption due to upstream 3-way valve.
- Used as a dirt and sludge separators no clogging occurs as with conventional filter systems; thus consistently low resistances and pressure losses during operation with a constant separation quality.
- Dirt and sludge removal efficiency up to 5 μm
- No specified flow direction
- Optional: high-performance magnetic insert for ideal separation of ferromagnetic particles, such as magnetite.
All Exdirt separators are maintenance-friendly and can be cleaned without interruption of operation. No provision of filter elements required.