Reflex Refix DT 1000/1000, expansion vessel, green, 10/4 bar
Flowed through diaphragm expansion tank for DHW systems, water supply installations and pressure-boosting systems. With diaphragm according to the elastomer directive and W 270. Exterior and interior coating in compliance with KTW-A. Only suitable for cold water systems. Up to Rp 1 1/4" including flowjet flow fitting, from DN50 including Duo flange connection piece with flow facility.
Built according to DIN EN 13831 and VDI 4708 or AD 2000. Approval according to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EC.
- Flowjet incl. shut-off and draining or dual connection
- Replaceable bladder according to DIN EN 13831, DIN 4807 T5, KTW-C and W270, Built and tested to DIN 4807 T5, DIN DVGW Reg. No. NW-0411AT2534
- Interior and exterior coating in compliance with KTW-A, Durable epoxy resin coating
- From PN10 and 600 litres with MBM coupling
- From PN16 with diaphragm break detector coupling
- Pressure gauge and supply pressure valve protected by clip
- Only for use in cold water pipes (consider installation and operating instructions)
Nominal volume: 1000 l
Max. useful volume: 900 l
Max. permissible system temperature: 70 °C
Max. perm. operating temperature: 70 °C
Max. perm. operating pressure: 10 bar
Factory provided gas supply pressure: 4 bar
Number of connections: 2 St.
Diameter: 1000 mm
Height: 2001 mm
High water connection: 160 mm
Tilt dimension approx.: 2023 mm
Weight: 386,20 kg